Let's Talk Drop-In Consultation
"Let's Talk" is a drop-in service that offers informal, confidential dialogue with an Edgewood College Personal Counseling Services consultant.
Consultants hold walk-in hours at on-campus locations during the academic year. Stop by to speak with a consultant about concerns, get help problem-solving, and learn more about personal counseling services and other resources available to you at Edgewood College.
Let's Talk Consultations are:
- Free for Edgewood College students
- Offered first-come, first-served (no appointment necessary)
- Informal (not intended to be a substitute for traditional counseling)
Who should visit Let's Talk?
- Students who are not sure about counseling and wonder what it's like to talk with a counselor
- Students who are not interested in ongoing counseling, but would like the perspective of a consultant
- Students who have a specific problem and would like someone with whom to talk it through
- Students who have a concern about a friend and want some ideas about what to do
For more detailed information please view FAQ's for LET'S TALK
Let's Talk Schedule
Wednesdays - 11:00 am - 12:30 pm, in Predolin 242
(behind the OSII desk at the top of the curved stairway)
The above information was adapted with permission from Cornell University and UW-LaCrosse. Their dedicated efforts to provide innovative services to students and willingness to share these
resources with other universities and colleges are deeply