Let's Talk Drop-In Consultation
"Let's Talk" is a drop-in service that offers informal, confidential dialogue with an Edgewood College Personal Counseling Services consultant.
Consultants hold walk-in hours at on-campus locations during the academic year. Stop by to speak with a consultant about concerns, get help problem-solving, and learn more about personal counseling services and other resources available to you at Edgewood College.
Let's Talk Consultations are:
- Free for Edgewood College students
- Offered first-come, first-served (no appointment necessary)
- Informal (not intended to be a substitute for traditional counseling)
Who should visit Let's Talk?
- Students who are not sure about counseling and wonder what it's like to talk with a counselor
- Students who are not interested in ongoing counseling, but would like the perspective of a consultant
- Students who have a specific problem and would like someone with whom to talk it through
- Students who have a concern about a friend and want some ideas about what to do
For more detailed information please view FAQ's for LET'S TALK
Let's Talk will be on break over summer 2019
and will resume in fall 2019.
The above information was adapted with permission from Cornell University and UW-LaCrosse. Their dedicated efforts to provide innovative services to students and willingness to share these
resources with other universities and colleges are deeply